Friday, March 13, 2009

Literally...in shock...wth?!?!?

For those of you who don't know, I have a long term subbing job at a local middle school. The majority of my classes are 6th graders, but I have a couple of 7th and 8th grade classes as well. Please excuse me while I go off on these RIDICULOUSLY STUPID children.

There is a school dance today. Most of the 6th graders are ecstatic for some fun, but a couple are a little too nervous (or "cool") because they decided it'd be a great idea to bring a Gatorade bottle filled with alcohol so they could get drunk at lunch to be drunk for the dance. HOW DUMB CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BE????? I'm also shocked b/c they are 6th graders. I would have expected it from maybe 8th graders, or high schoolers for sure. How freaking young are we starting now?

Apparently drugs and alcohol are now for babies. Or maybe I was just oblivious when I was their age...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh, yeah I remember some kids doing that in 6th grade. dumb dumbs.